R
Roninvamp
Guest
I own the ED1 Book Of The Dead version, the first release of ED2 with the full color "kiss your nerves goodbye" cover, and I believe the Army Of Darkness Boomstick Edition (my ED movies are in storage sadly). I was wondering what are the best versions of each DVD to own, Im big into bonus features and such and I just like to have a full collection, if I dont already have them.
Im planning to get the ED2 Book Of The Dead just to have it to match the other one. I saw on Amazon an "Ultimate Edition" ED1, what does that have that I dont have on my ED1 BOTD and is it worth buying? Also I dont do Blu Ray, Im not buying into that shyt after spending crazy amounts of money on DVDs only to start over.
Any info would be greatly appreciated
Im planning to get the ED2 Book Of The Dead just to have it to match the other one. I saw on Amazon an "Ultimate Edition" ED1, what does that have that I dont have on my ED1 BOTD and is it worth buying? Also I dont do Blu Ray, Im not buying into that shyt after spending crazy amounts of money on DVDs only to start over.
Any info would be greatly appreciated