Evil Dead (2013) 4K UHD Collector’s Edition

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Location
Brno, Czech Republic
"One of the most brutal horror remakes ever made is back in a blood-soaked 4K UHD Collector’s Edition. Packed with premium collectibles and presented in stunning 4K, this is the ultimate way to revisit the cabin that started one of modern horror’s most relentless nightmares."


images
 
So it's the same bonus features that have been on damn-near every release since the original DVD, no inclusion of the alternate ending, and the only new feature is about some guy named Chris Tilly who (as far as I can tell) had nothing to do with any production aspect of the movie. The only thing that seems interesting to me is the booklet, but other than that, there's nothing about it that would warrant me getting it.
 
A minor side-point but since we're talking about the remake: I just found out that Shiloh Fernandez, who played David in the 2013 remake as well as Evil Dead: The Game, has a role in Nolan's The Odyssey.

Good for him!
 
A minor side-point but since we're talking about the remake: I just found out that Shiloh Fernandez, who played David in the 2013 remake as well as Evil Dead: The Game, has a role in Nolan's The Odyssey.

Good for him!
Oh that's great to hear!
I need to check in on Lou Taylor Pucci; out of all of the cast members besides Jane, I've always rooted for his career.
 
Oh that's great to hear!
I need to check in on Lou Taylor Pucci; out of all of the cast members besides Jane, I've always rooted for his career.
I kinda liked him too. I mean it's all his fault, but he also figured out what's going on and how fucked they all are right away.
 
Watched The Odyssey yesterday (loved it!) and couldn't spot Shiloh Fernandez. On IMDb he's credited as "First Trojan" so he was probably under a helmet.
 
Top Bottom