I am enchanted by Sam Raimi's stick figure storyboards

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Location
Brno, Czech Republic
Hello everyone! Long time no see.

I was watching the Swallowed Souls The Making of Evil Dead II documentary for the first time in a long while and I became fascinated by Sam Raimi's stick figure storyboards he made for the movie. I was then trying to find more examples of the storyboards on the Internet, but sadly without any luck. Do any of you know where more of these storyboards might be? Have you ever came across any of them?

Thanks!
 
Those are absolutely delightful.

I've seen up for auction at one point!
 
From what I understand, he didn't do any storyboards for The Evil Dead and Crimewave (which is one of the reasons why these two productions were so difficult) and from Darkman on he always had a professional artist to do the storyboards. So ED II is this brief window in time where he did them himself and I really need to see as much of them as possible!
 
Hello everyone! Long time no see.

I was watching the Swallowed Souls The Making of Evil Dead II documentary for the first time in a long while and I became fascinated by Sam Raimi's stick figure storyboards he made for the movie. I was then trying to find more examples of the storyboards on the Internet, but sadly without any luck. Do any of you know where more of these storyboards might be? Have you ever came across any of them?

Thanks!
You can buy production used storyboards for Army Of Darkness at the Propstore Of London website.

Prop Store - Ultimate Movie Collectables

aaod1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • aaod1.jpg
    aaod1.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom