Inside of You Podcast w/ Michael Rosenbaum : Bruce Campbell

I found it especially interesting that he said he

Wanted to leave Oregon and move to LA so he and his wife can be closer to their grandkids, but changed their minds due to the pandemic.

The BTS for the show sound a messy as the end results looked.
 
Translated:

The Inside of You Podcast with Michael Rosenbaum and guest Bruce Campbell is a must-listen for fans! Bruce shares stories from his career and personal life with his signature humor and charisma. The chemistry between Michael and Bruce makes the conversation captivating and entertaining. Perfect for fans of film, TV, and good conversation!
 
I found it especially interesting that he said he

Wanted to leave Oregon and move to LA so he and his wife can be closer to their grandkids, but changed their minds due to the pandemic.

The BTS for the show sound a messy as the end results looked.
This was a bit confusing to me when re-listening to Hail to the Chin recently. I must have not paid attention when he talked about this, but I think that they did move from Oregon back to LA? Or at least I think they did some time between Burn Notice and AvED, but that might have changed since then.
 
I know they had a house in Miami at one point for BN, but I don't remember them ever leaving Oregon; Bruce was just bragging about how awesome it is there on Instagram a few months ago.
 
I know they had a house in Miami at one point for BN, but I don't remember them ever leaving Oregon; Bruce was just bragging about how awesome it is there on Instagram a few months ago.
I'll try to find the bit where he talks about it in my book version, because this is really bugging me.
 

Lot's of great new BTS info of how the filming went for AvED and Bruce discussing getting burnt out on the tv/movie business.
Also, Bruce Campbell mentioned getting burned out on the industry — do you think that was mostly from the physical grind on AvED or more like general Hollywood fatigue?
 
Also, Bruce Campbell mentioned getting burned out on the industry — do you think that was mostly from the physical grind on AvED or more like general Hollywood fatigue?

I know AvEd was hard on him, which was why the creative nonsense that went on backstage proved to be so irritating.
 
Top Bottom