- Joined
- Jan 20, 2008
What are your least favourite Evil Dead related collectibles? ..
For me, it would be anything by Funko Pop. I wouldn't even take one for free
Crappy mondo posters like this one (I've no idea why so much money is asked for for this other that it's "limited edition")
Same goes for this one
I could go on but what are you planning on never buying?.
For me, it would be anything by Funko Pop. I wouldn't even take one for free
Crappy mondo posters like this one (I've no idea why so much money is asked for for this other that it's "limited edition")
1G - The evil dead 2 by Todd Slater - Regular - Rare Mondo print - WYSIWYG | eBay
By Todd Slater. THE LARGEST CHOICE OF MONDO PRINTS IN THE WORLD ! THE EVIL DEAD 2 - REGULAR. Original Signed and Numbered Screen Print. SOLD OUT edition, one of the 140 copies.
www.ebay.com
Same goes for this one
Mondo The Evil Dead Poster by Rafa Orrico IN-HAND Limited Edition 220 Super Rare | eBay
The Evil Dead art by Rafa Orrico. Art based on the film THE EVIL DEAD directed by Sam Raimi and starring Bruce Campbell. Limited Edition of 220.
www.ebay.com
I could go on but what are you planning on never buying?.