Moontrap

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
For everyone missing the old Bruce Campbell B movies at the moment, we listen at Evil Dead Archives.

Moontrap, from memory, was the first film released by Fangoria. Enjoy.

(I set out to find everyone Terminal Invasion starring Bruce on Youtube tonight instead but with no joy. Yet)

Moontrap (1989) full movie | Bruce Campbell

If anyone has any problems playing this from here, just cut and paste the above video title description into Youtube's search bar.

 
I watched Moontrap a couple of months ago and didn't really like it. It's just a weird Walter Koenig vanity project where he's the coolest guy who gets the space babe. Also Bruce is kinda bad in it and the Joe LoDuca score is atrocious.

On the r/BruceCampbell subreddit, I'm going through Bruce's filmography with highlighting one project each week. Right now I'm at Lunatics: A Love Story from 1991, which I felt was interesting, though Bruce is not in it all that much. A couple weeks before that we got Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat, which I think was actually kind of a fun romp, in its own way.

In any case, I think it's great that loads of these small B movies from the 80s and 90s are available on YouTube.
 
YESS Moontrap! One of Bruce's fun, cheesebag Sci-Fi epics! Where his character is actually nicknamed "The Penetrator" for reasons no one understands (OK he explains it but it still makes no sense!)

@Hurley - I've always felt that Sundown is one of his unheralded epics; one of my favorite quirky horror pics, and one of Bruce's best geek performances.
 
Top Bottom