NEW Howard Berger commentary track for Evil Dead 2

MCT28

Hero from the Sky
Staff member
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Hey, That's Me! A Commentary Podcast just released an all-new Evil Dead 2 commentary track with special effects artist Howard Berger, and it's actually pretty good. It's not a retread of the original (and iconic) Evil Dead 2 DVD commentary, and there's several stories in there that I had never heard. You can find it on most places you get your podcast, but here is the YouTube link.
 
Hey, That's Me! A Commentary Podcast just released an all-new Evil Dead 2 commentary track with special effects artist Howard Berger, and it's actually pretty good. It's not a retread of the original (and iconic) Evil Dead 2 DVD commentary, and there's several stories in there that I had never heard. You can find it on most places you get your podcast, but here is the YouTube link.
I like the part when they finally all saw Crazio the Funkmaster which was painted on Crazio's beat up Cadillac outside the Wabesborough 'Disco Inferno' venue .. Wadesborough's only venue ..

"Wow. What was he like?"

"He was funky"

LOL.
 
Top Bottom