Random times Evil Dead stuff cheers you up

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
I had a particularly challenging night at work to prepare for today so decided to blaze out the Army of Darkness score at work to spur me on. It worked for me but I got some odd looks from my staff .. a fair reaction to be honest ..

Does anyone else here do random Evil Dead stuff to 'keep on going' ...
 
Last edited:
AOD is one of my favorite pick-me-up movies, too!
 
Happy half century! I'm six years behind you mate. :D
Thanks mate and start saving NOW to visit York for your 50th, you'll love it Kain!. It's an entire city peppered with 1000 year old architecture. Medieval streets are standard. One street inspired J. K. Rowling for the art design for the Harry Potter films. We had a meal in the Tudor house Guy Fawkes was born in, another meal in a Tudor house. It's off the scale.

ayork001.jpgayork002.jpg
 
A couple in Norway decided to make a heavy metal video a few years ago to sell their house. It seems to have worked because the end credits now state that instead. She (I'd assumed his wife) isn't in the video anymore which is a shame. Maybe they split up?.. on a more cheerful and Evil Dead related note, I think I spot a brief cameo of an Ashy Slashy hand puppet at 00:54 in this video ..

 
Top Bottom