MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 May 17, 2026 #1 Can't remember if we have thread on this, but i'm intrigued. Seems up his alley.
DyD Spinach Chin Joined Oct 31, 2015 Location Votuporanga, Brazil May 17, 2026 #2 Oh, I'm 100% on board for Sam's apparent return to directing lower budget non-franchise fare. I've been hoping and waiting for this.
Oh, I'm 100% on board for Sam's apparent return to directing lower budget non-franchise fare. I've been hoping and waiting for this.
Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 May 18, 2026 #3 I'd be even more excited if Sam directed a remake of Dark Night Of The Scarecrow. I love that horror film.
I'd be even more excited if Sam directed a remake of Dark Night Of The Scarecrow. I love that horror film.
MaidOfKandar I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good.... Staff member Joined Mar 31, 2013 May 26, 2026 #4 DyD said: Oh, I'm 100% on board for Sam's apparent return to directing lower budget non-franchise fare. I've been hoping and waiting for this. Click to expand... Send Help was so much fun, I am so pleased with his stage of his career.
DyD said: Oh, I'm 100% on board for Sam's apparent return to directing lower budget non-franchise fare. I've been hoping and waiting for this. Click to expand... Send Help was so much fun, I am so pleased with his stage of his career.