Evil Dead 2 ending location?

captainhair90123

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
I'm planning a 2 week trip from New York to Florida this Spring, and I wanted to know if anyone knew the actual location of where the ending was shot. On the commentary Bruce says it was just a gravel pit outside Wadesboro. I found out there are 2 listed. Does anyone know if it was at one of those 2, or if it even still exists? I have a youtube channel where I visit haunted places and horror movie locations, and I'll be visiting a bunch at this time, including Morristown, so I'd love to get to the 3 main locations for Evil Dead 2.
 
This page details the Evil Dead II shooting locations, good luck!
http://www.bookofthedead.ws/website/evil_dead_2_locations.html
 
Great! That's gonna be a huge help to me! I don't think it should be too hard to find. Now I just hope the landowner will allow me to check out the cabin  ;D
 
Great! That's gonna be a huge help to me! I don't think it should be too hard to find. Now I just hope the landowner will allow me to check out the cabin

I've just updated the Evil Dead II locations page using various screenshots & photos taken from the new 2011 US Lionsgate Evil Dead II Blu-Ray release, hope this helps further!
 
I've already known about those places for a while, and I got the blu ray too, but I'm sure someone else will appreciate it :)
 
Top Bottom