Evil Dead 2 (Work print)

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Only for the harcore geeks here, a time coded, no musical score working print for ED2 with some unseen (unless I'm old with the news as this went online in '09) footage .. not much though.
 
Sorry, yeah .. it would help  :-[  go to youtube and type in the search engine  Evil Dead 2 (Work print) ... it's in 4 parts (I'm not being lazy, just haven't worked out how to cut and paste on this finger slide pad laptop I'm using. Would someone mind doing that please? thanks) ..

One shot I hadn't seen before was Ash standing on the lip of the destroyed bridge, just after he's looked up at the sinking sun he says: "That's no problem for me, I can always go back to the ....... no .." . There's very little music and some of it is alternative temporary stuff. My favourite was the Within the Woods force POV sound effect being used .
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2lOe8UumE

Enjoy ED2 Latin version with different scenes and takes. :D
 
Top Bottom