Last edited:
Beautiful although I've got so many different vintage versions of Evil Dead 2 on VHS, I'm starting to worry about what to do with them all. I like the blood splatter paint job.
I guess you could always buy a converter.Something that's just occurred to me, do all modern TV sets still have scart lead connection?. They'd need that to hook an old school VHS player up to a modern TV.
It's in wide screen as well I've just noticed. Nice.These are so cool, specially the blood splattered variant. I wish they'd do this type of collectors' item for more movies.
It reads like an AI text generator wrote it.
Graham Humpreys, the artist who painted the Evil Dead films artwork for Palace Pictures is still working so they'd have to pay him royalties.Well, now before anyone gets angry (as I so hastily did), someone on reddit pointed out that it reminded them of one of the original home video releases. I did some digging and found this...
![]()
So it's taken verbatim from the original 1987 US Vestron Video release. It's not a fowl-up, it's attention to detail! Although the question now becomes "why would you lift from the US release when this is a UK exclusive?" Why not take something from the (much cooler) Palace Pictures releases?
It seems the VHS has finally been released, but someone clearly made a monumental blunder when writing the film's description on the back of the box. The plot is summarized as if by someone who only saw the trailer, and even that barely. The description confuses the main character with the antagonist and throws in some mystical elements that were never in the movie to begin with. The only response to this can be: "Impressive, but who wrote this?"So apparently the VHS has finally been released, but somewhere along the line, somebody did a serious fowl-up in writing the film's description on the back of the box...
![]()
Like, if you're going to do a limited-run collectable like this, at least do a little research on the characters in it. How the hell did StudioCanal not catch that before approving it? It reads like an AI text generator wrote it.
the simplest and most accessible forms of gambling https://tsarscasino.bet/ in casinos.
If nothing else, at least the tape looks cool...
![]()