Fede Alvarez Announces Next Project

MaidOfKandar

I May Be Bad But I Feel...Good....
Staff member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
That'd be 16 States, a road trip thriller about a zombie pandemic.
 
Mmm could be intersting if well done, but...I'm tired of the zombie genre. The last good ones I've seen is Kingdom and last train to busan (The sequel is coming). Zakk Snyder who did Dawn of the Dead remake is also returning to the genre. So it better be good because there's a tons of zombies and pandemic movies coming....
 
Mmm could be intersting if well done, but...I'm tired of the zombie genre. The last good ones I've seen is Kingdom and last train to busan (The sequel is coming). Zakk Snyder who did Dawn of the Dead remake is also returning to the genre. So it better be good because there's a tons of zombies and pandemic movies coming....

Same here man. I'm totally burned out on the zombie genre. Kingdom and Train to Busan were refreshing.
 
Yeah, and this isn't quite the best time to put out a zombie flick, especially a plague-based zombie flick.
 
Top Bottom