HEAD HUNTER STORE - ASH STATUE

  • Thread starter Thread starter HEAD HUNTER STORE
  • Start date Start date
H

HEAD HUNTER STORE

Guest
Hi there guys!!

Im TOTALLY new here, but I have been a LIFE LONG evil dead fan!!

Ill join the discussion later...over coffee, but as I just found this I thought to show you guys a piece I have on sale at my site.

418756.jpg


http://headhunterstore.weebly.com/evil-dead.html

follow the link above for more info.

Wow, cant wait to get that new blue ray set..and whats with Sam and this remake?? ....

best,

Dean.
 
The above statue just looks like a slightly modified and then remoulded version of the older Screamin model kit?
 
I agree. Did you sculpt this yourself inspired by the Sreamin kit or make a mold from one at all? The first Screamin adds I saw were in in Fangoria magazine for their Ash kit, about the time of AOD's release .. I think they also did a Jason Vorhees and maybe one or two others but I can't remember the exact dates. I've seen loads of Screamin Ash kits since pictured on the net. Either way, your Ash looks great. I only ever saw one Screamin Ash finished painted model at a country fair in Staffordshire (of all the weird places to view one .. a modler's convention/display in a large cow barn ). Thanks for sharing. If you have tweaked the Screamin kit, you've done a great job btw.

edit ... just found a couple of other old Screamin kits from that era:

Jason Vorhees:

http://www.ioffer.com/si/screamin%20model

Leatherface:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCREAMIN-MODEL-KIT-1990-LEATHERFACE-UNMADE-RARE-OOP-/380372717416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588ffb0f68
 
I have the Screamin Model Kit and this looks exactly the same. Cool paint job though.
 
I finished painting my Screamin' Model kit a month ago. That definitely looks like it. Of course that one has a better paint job. I'm no expert at that stuff.
 
Hi there guys!!

THANKYOU for the compliments.

It is indeed based on the old SCREAMIN kit, that I modified some, reposed, resculpted and painted myself.

He is for sale if anyone here has interest. And if you would have particular pose etc in mind..I always LOVE a challenge!!

best,

Dean.
 
http://headhunterstore.weebly.com/


hey guys!
hope your all doing well... and loving it in the fruit cellar!

any-hows, just made some updates to the site, added:

- Bela Legosi Dracula
-Dracula monster version
-Freddy kreuger

thoughts you guys might have some interest??

best,

Dean.
 
Top Bottom