Jane Levy to star in a new slasher movie "River"

Hurley

Spinach Chin
Staff member
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Location
Brno, Czech Republic
‘River’ – New Images of Jessica Rothe and Jane Levy in Brutal Slasher Movie
River_PRImage74-Shannon-Attaway-scaled.jpg

River_PRImage198-Shannon-Attaway-scaled.jpg

Love Jane Levy and am really excited for her to getting back to horror!
 
Jane continues to deserve a way better career than what she's gotten, especially post-2013.
 
Jane continues to deserve a way better career than what she's gotten, especially post-2013.
Hey now! She's just following Bruce Campbell's outline for a post-Evil Dead acting career: get a few critically acclaimed TV shows under your belt, a copious amount of no budget bloodless B-movies, stumble into some stuff that becomes cult classics, and do the occasional kids movies. Now she hasn't done any video game work, so she's gonna need to rectify that soon, otherwise, I'd say she's right on course!
 
Hey now! She's just following Bruce Campbell's outline for a post-Evil Dead acting career: get a few critically acclaimed TV shows under your belt, a copious amount of no budget bloodless B-movies, stumble into some stuff that becomes cult classics, and do the occasional kids movies. Now she hasn't done any video game work, so she's gonna need to rectify that soon, otherwise, I'd say she's right on course!

This is a neat comparison I didn't pick up on! I'm about the only person who loved Bang Bang Baby. Or who has seen it.
 
Top Bottom