Maniac Cop remake

I would love to see Bruce reprise his role but I doubt it's going to happen.
 
It's a great opportunity to bring back Bruce Campbell as a chief of Police.  I know Kane Hodder already did a lot of Maniacs in Slasher film but I could be a great maniac cop. or Lou Ferirgno.  My guess is they will probably give the rôle to a professional wrestler.  Maniac Cop was a cool little franchise I they should bring him back with a few B movie icons into this reboot.
 
They'd definitely have to bring him back as a different character, since Bruce's is super, super dead by the end of Maniac Cop 2.  But eh, that's what reboots do.
 
Maniac Cop. One series of films I've never seen although I've seen it referred to a number of times.
 
Mardeadite said:
Maniac Cop. One series of films I've never seen although I've seen it referred to a number of times.

Here you go Mardeadite  ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbFXHyzxnM
 
Top Bottom