Swofty Unseen Force Staff member Joined Jan 20, 2008 Jan 18, 2026 #21 Kain said: Swofty, you spend too much time on facebook man. Click to expand... It's a funky tattoo though to be fair Kain, it's the first Linda's leg one I've seen anyway.
Kain said: Swofty, you spend too much time on facebook man. Click to expand... It's a funky tattoo though to be fair Kain, it's the first Linda's leg one I've seen anyway.
Kain Captain Supermarket Staff member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Location NYC Jan 18, 2026 #22 Swofty said: It's a funky tattoo though to be fair Kain, it's the first Linda's leg one I've seen anyway. Click to expand... Sorry, I'm just giving you a hard time.
Swofty said: It's a funky tattoo though to be fair Kain, it's the first Linda's leg one I've seen anyway. Click to expand... Sorry, I'm just giving you a hard time.