Swedish suicidal superstrength sisters

Swofty

Unseen Force
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
I've just completly lifted the title of this 2008 thread from the Fortean Times forums, but as the original poster wrote, this is a must watch and don't worry, this footage and story doesn't end how you think it's going to yikes ... these twins are clearly Terminators:

edit: the BBC link has been taken down so am replacing it with NamesAshHouseware's link provided by him below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-bIWm08eJc

edit: ... one of them had also been charged with murder!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/7611794.stm
 
Thanks for the full cut link NAH .... I haven't got time to watch it all now but I'm looking forward to other posters comments on the follow up to this oddity  :yikes ... the footage reminds me of Daryl Hannah playing the replicant Pris in BladeRunner, except this is real! .
 
Jesus Christ this happened really close to where i live
 
Top Bottom