The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter tautaponsus
  • Start date Start date
Hello everyone!

Used to post here way back in the day. Can’t believe I remembered my password! If I recall correctly I even won a bid for some Army of Darkness figures off Kain back in ‘07 or ‘08. Pleasantly surprised to see this place is still active with familiar faces still posting.
Blast from the past .. it's good to see you back.
 
Welcome!
 
I'm not exactly new, I guess new email, I used to hang out on here in the 00s so I'm back, I've been an Evil Dead fan since a buddy of mine and I discovered Army of Darkness in 1997, and we worked backwards from there, and it's been my favorite horror franchise since.
 
I'm not exactly new, I guess new email, I used to hang out on here in the 00s so I'm back, I've been an Evil Dead fan since a buddy of mine and I discovered Army of Darkness in 1997, and we worked backwards from there, and it's been my favorite horror franchise since.

Please enjoy you second stay here at Evil Dead Archives/Deadites, and yes The Evil Dead movies are the best movies EVER made.
 
Welcome back!
 
Hello, everyone. I am Erik. I am streaming this stuff, and the only reason I joined this board is to ask if there is a way to provide evidence of cheaters, since I get quite a few of them caught on tape. The less of them playing the game, the better.
 
Hello, everyone. I am Erik. I am streaming this stuff, and the only reason I joined this board is to ask if there is a way to provide evidence of cheaters, since I get quite a few of them caught on tape. The less of them playing the game, the better.

Welcome to Evil Dead Archives however long your stay may be, and if you are talking about Evil Dead The Game the Saber Interactive support page is the place to go for any issues.
 
Welcome to the group!
 
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around for somes years so I decided to finally join in !

I'm a 35 years old French fan (sorry in advance for my mistakes) of Evil Dead for some decades now. I discovered the Franchise through Army of Darkness when I was 12 and ever since the, I'm obssessed with anything ED related.

I've got a small collection of Evil Dead figures and memorabilia, and I started to paint some Evil Dead minis with the Covid Lockdown. I'll share them with you if anyone is intersted.

Have a nice day everyone !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hey y'all, I'm a fan in Austin, TX. I saw the OG when I was around 12 or so (it will always be my favorite), then hunted down the others as soon as I could after that. I used to watch them on repeat all the time. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but I did a rewatch of everything pretty recently when I was getting ready for EDR, and I fell in love with the series all over again. Looking forward to nerding out with y'all.
 
Hey y'all, I'm a fan in Austin, TX. I saw the OG when I was around 12 or so (it will always be my favorite), then hunted down the others as soon as I could after that. I used to watch them on repeat all the time. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but I did a rewatch of everything pretty recently when I was getting ready for EDR, and I fell in love with the series all over again. Looking forward to nerding out with y'all.
Good to meet you Disco.
 
I made an account 3 months ago, but I never posted so, I guess I was an Evil Dead fan since I think maybe 2021? Or it could've been 2022. My first evil dead was actually Ash vs Evil Dead because my friend told me about it and said I could skip the movies and still understand the plot, yeah I regret doing that lol
 
Hey y'all, I'm a fan in Austin, TX. I saw the OG when I was around 12 or so (it will always be my favorite), then hunted down the others as soon as I could after that. I used to watch them on repeat all the time. I hadn't seen them in awhile, but I did a rewatch of everything pretty recently when I was getting ready for EDR, and I fell in love with the series all over again. Looking forward to nerding out with y'all.
I made an account 3 months ago, but I never posted so, I guess I was an Evil Dead fan since I think maybe 2021? Or it could've been 2022. My first evil dead was actually Ash vs Evil Dead because my friend told me about it and said I could skip the movies and still understand the plot, yeah I regret doing that lol

Welcome to the club. An Evil Dead club in which we are all nerds and dance poorly.

evildead-dance.gif


tumblr_ooxkxa3IpO1tjydheo4_400.gif
 
Welcome to the gang!
 
Already made an account way back in 2015! (Mostly) Figure collector since 2000 from the Netherlands. (Re) joining to catch up on new figure updates. And maybe you guys can help out getting some of the new stuff coming out over here. Not everything is up for order overseas. See ya!
 
Top Bottom