Crazy buck's

dimon_esarev

S-Mart Clerk
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Hi. I'm from Russia, now I translate "Evil Dead II" on Russian, because other translations very bad(( I don't know, what means phrase - "Crazy buck's gone blood seeking". What is that??)) What is "crazy buck's" and why he "gone blood seeking"? thanks in advance
 
A buck is the description of a young deer .. so it probably means foolish young people. Gone blood seeking I imagine could also mean looking for trouble? ..

Foolish young people looking for trouble

only a guess  :) ?
 
That is, it is an approximate phrase synonymous phrases - "A foolish young man gone looking for a trouble?")
 
In Russian word "a deer" - is kind of insult, that so really fit the description of a fool.

And one more question - word passages is same a word spell? Other translators thinks, that is right.
 
dimon_esarev ..

Do you have pictures from Russia of The Evil Dead  ... or Evil Dead 2013 DVD/Video/Poster or more?
 
dimon_esarev link said:
You mean, posters on Russian? Yes, of course. Evil Dead 2013 go to the box office in Russia now.

Will you please post in this thread all the new Russian Evil Dead pictures? ... thank you.
 
Top Bottom