Evil Dead Apparel | Officially Licensed Thread

The other day, just on a curious whim, I asked Fright Rags if they would ever consider rereleasing their Ash vs Evil Dead shirts. Much to my surprise, I was given an almost immediate answer of "we’ve considered it but the license didn’t perform that well when we had it which made it a risky financial investment with the upfront costs. We may consider it in the future if we feel the demand justifies re-signing." That got me thinking... the Fright Rags AvED line was active from 2016 to 2018, when the show was still airing on STARZ. As we've heard Bruce say time and time again, people didn't know about it until the series was already over and licensed out to Netflix a couple years later. I can't help but think Fright Rags would have done much better sales when the show was on Netflix, or even around the time of the peak popularity of Evil Dead: The Game. It's a major bummer that they have no interest in revisiting it, but that's the nature of business, I suppose.
 
Gutter Garbs is having a Memorial Day weekend sale. A good chunk of their Evil Dead stuff (excluding the new Rise collection) is $5 off.
 
Fright Rags just sent me an e-mail saying ARMY OF DARKNESS stuff will be coming in early June!
Whelp, BigBadToyStore has leaked at least one item that will be part of the upcoming AOD Fright Rags collection... an activity book coming in August! No page count number, but like all of Fright Rags' other activity books, it will come with crayons. I guess I gotta hold up my end of the deal and buy a few copies... but it's really not that bad with a $12 price tag...
jPZHMwh.jpeg
2AD4hAN.jpeg
 
Not a bad design. I hate that they keep using that photo of Bruce's face for everything. But that Ash pose looks familiar...
uwajlUl.jpeg
I refuse to wear a blue T-Shirt with 'Content Not viewable in you region' written on it.
 
Zachary Jackson Brown has posted the behind the scenes process for the new Fright Rags AOD shirt. Seems like the only thing that changed between the original sketch and the final product was one of the castle towers (taken from the AOD poster) was removed.
 
Just got some updates from Fright Rags on Evil Dead stuff:
>There are currently no plans for Fright Scope/View Master reels based on either ED2 or AOD.
>ED2 trading cards are in development. No release date yet.
>AOD trading cards are something they want to do, the only problem is MGM not letting them use more than a handful of approved photos/screenshots (not enough to make a set of cards with).
 
Just got some updates from Fright Rags on Evil Dead stuff:
>There are currently no plans for Fright Scope/View Master reels based on either ED2 or AOD.
>ED2 trading cards are in development. No release date yet.
>AOD trading cards are something they want to do, the only problem is MGM not letting them use more than a handful of approved photos/screenshots (not enough to make a set of cards with).
Evil Dead trading cards sound like the stupid useless shit I definitely shouldn't want to get but I lowkey kinda do…
 
  • Like
Reactions: DyD
I recently stumbled upon this indie studio that makes officially licensed Evil Dead 2 shirts:


FiXT_Store_Template_EvilDead2skull.jpg
EvilDead2_KissYourNervesGoodbye_Tshirt_Product_a49cb8c7-105e-43f1-b3c9-a193ae3cf8a2.jpg
EvilDead2_Shotgun_Tshirt_Product.jpg
EvilDead2_Chainsaw_Tshirt_Product_40a098c1-9977-4518-9657-0a943878b605.jpg

EvilDead2_Forest_Shirt_Product.jpg
FiXT_Store_Template_EvilDead2_847b3a9b-49e3-4721-9406-a941af41e8e7.jpg
EvilDead2_Demastered_Shirt_Product_830081b8-bc66-4d27-844d-294fecd7680b.jpg
 
Oh wow, these are pretty cool!
 
Evil Dead trading cards sound like the stupid useless shit I definitely shouldn't want to get but I lowkey kinda do…

I haven't gone out of my way to buy them, but the ones I've gotten for free with my orders have been nicely packaged.
 
Top Bottom