Evil Dead Figures Thread

Looks like the Zombie Sailor Ash figure is back in stock:
Zombie Sailor put out an Instagram post announcing their Labor Day sale and the Ash restock, and also said in the comments that the other AOD figures (the Pit Witch, at the very least) will be coming by October!
 
Just saw this at Walmart (but apparently they've been around since last year since the copyright is 2023). Ash from Army of Darkness is in this set of blind-bag 2-inch foam figurines called "Midnite Movies: MGM Horror Series 1". I tried feeling through the bag to find Ash, but all the figures are in plastic sleeves that made that method of searching useless.
Vqv1n2v.jpeg
I just found out that Evil Ash was included in Series 2 from 2024. Can't find anything about a third Series, so I think this is as far as the line went.
xPITWFC.jpeg
 


Just saw them in the mailing list only for US and Canada. Anyone who can order these for me?

Hello,

If I'm not mistaken, Rockandrollcollectibles sells all zombiesailortoys figure in Europe.

I've preordered their Hero Ash in april and I've received it a few weeks ago (I'm from France).

I suppose the preorders for the new series will be avalaible after the one on zombiesailortoys official website.
 
ZST just announced their Army of Darkness series 2 figures will be available soon. It's not clear if they all will be available next week on Black Friday or just for pre-order.

zst_aod_black_friday_flyer.jpg
zst_aod_evil_ash_flyer.jpg
zst_aod_pit_witch_flyer.jpg
zst_aod_mech_hand_ash_flyer.jpg
ON SALE NOW (WITH AN ADDED BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT)!
 
ON SALE NOW (WITH AN ADDED BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT)!
This made me realize that the AoD Ash in Evil Dead the Game has like two or three somewhat interchangeable skins of medieval armor but they never made a skin of him in this white shirt. Not to mention it's the same outfit he fights the Plague Witch in, which is also one of the bosses in the game. Kinda shame.
 
Just for your information, the news figures from Zombiesailortoys are available for international shipping.

I just pre-ordered Evil Ash and Medieval Ash and the shipping costs are around 35 USD.

According ti the instagram official zombicisailortoys account, they will start shipping AFTER Christmas.
 
It'll never ever happen but if they could make Cheryl, Shelly and Scotty figures at the same high quality as the NECA ultimate Evil Dead 1 Ash I'd be very happy. I waited decades for my NECA ultimate Ash and it's by miles my favourite. I doubt anyone would sign off on a screen accurate Scotty and the girls being manufactured.
 
Cheryl is already available in the two pack with Ash, so maybe there's hope !

I'd really like a deadite scotty ❤️

IMG-20251122-232913.jpg


I’m a big fan of la.calavera.3d.print, a vintage-style figure designer who recreates tons of pop-culture characters in 90s toybiz figure aestetic.

My best friend got me this resin-printed Ash figure, and I spent a few hours painting it with acrylics, using both a brush and an airbrush.

The figure is supposed to be articulated, but I decided to glue it together for better stability — it’s going straight into a display case anyway. Only the head is still articulated and interchangeable.

The lighting in the photos makes it look a bit lighter than it really is, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope you’ll like it!
 
Cheryl is already available in the two pack with Ash, so maybe there's hope !

I'd really like a deadite scotty ❤️

IMG-20251122-232913.jpg


I’m a big fan of la.calavera.3d.print, a vintage-style figure designer who recreates tons of pop-culture characters in 90s toybiz figure aestetic.

My best friend got me this resin-printed Ash figure, and I spent a few hours painting it with acrylics, using both a brush and an airbrush.

The figure is supposed to be articulated, but I decided to glue it together for better stability — it’s going straight into a display case anyway. Only the head is still articulated and interchangeable.

The lighting in the photos makes it look a bit lighter than it really is, but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out, and I hope you’ll like it!

Not gonna lie... That right there is the best looking Ash figure I've ever seen. Congrats both to the original designer and to you for the paint job. That's some fine work.

My favorite official ED figures are Super7's AoD ReAction figures. Absolutely adore those, and I'd love to see some The Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 figures in that style.
 
Thank you very much for your message, it’s the most beautiful compliment I’ve ever received about one of my paintjob.

Honestly, I just tried to do justice to the incredible calavera3d sculpt !

I really like the reaction figures (the Evil Ash in incredible) but the human Ash headsculpt is really mediocre, that's too bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DyD
Asmus Toys is releasing an updated version of their Evil Dead 2 Ash figure, now with a new head sculpt! There will be a basic version and a "Luxury Edition" version. The basic version has a bunch of accessories (the severed hand, Henrietta head, axe, Kandarian Dagger, Necronomicon, lost pages), but the Luxury Edition has a base with Henrietta emerging from the cellar and Linda's head in the vice.
EDA003_FAMILY_1024x1024.jpgEDA003LUX_Family_1024x1024.jpg
 
The new sculpt looks interesting. Linda's head and Henrietta need a lot of work though. The $20 price tag for the regular and luxury editions is quite reasonable!
 
Top Bottom