Evil Dead Figures Thread

Trick or Treat Studios' Army of Darkness five-inch figures are featured in the 2026 catalog! Still no release date yet, but I've seen some comments saying "late 2026".
They're actually pretty decent looking. I wouldn't say no to their Day Of The Dead figures either.
 
Nice, there was a message before this year on FB i believe…or maybe in this thread already.
 
Last edited:
Trick or Treat Studios' Army of Darkness five-inch figures are featured in the 2026 catalog! Still no release date yet, but I've seen some comments saying "late 2026".
I'm not sure of the legitimacy of it, but an online store called Monsters In Motion has a pre-order listing of the ToT AOD figures with a shipping date of June 17, 2026. I'm going to keep digging around later and see if anywhere else has pre-orders for them up.
 
Wow, those look great! And not only the AoD figures, but the ones from Day of the Dead, Texas Chain Saw Massacre and True Romance too. The jewel there for me is that Tarman figure from Return of the Living Dead, though. I want that one so bad!
 
Last edited:
Trick or Treat Studios' Army of Darkness five-inch figures are featured in the 2026 catalog! Still no release date yet, but I've seen some comments saying "late 2026".
Noice!
 
You can now pre order the five inch figures. Only US unfortunately…
Links on the website. Almost $200 for the complete set. Be sure to double check your order amount when you checkout, since it doubled up on some of the figures right before I finalized the purchase!
 
Toy Fair 2026 is underway, and while we don't have any Evil Dead announcements yet (as far as I know), but NECA has just revealed their "Fortnite x Horror Icons" line, which will feature... well... horror icons... and will be based on their Fortnite skins. It wouldn't be too unreasonable to assume that, should this line go beyond one series, Fortnite's Evil Dead 2's Ash would be a likely contender since NECA already has the Evil Dead 2 license.
HBILpE0WUAIdCg0.jpg
 
Some (blurry) photographs of ZombieSailorToys new AOD figures in their packaging. Out of all of Toy Fair, this and the Trick or Treat Studios AOD figures were the only things Evil Dead related in there.

Army of Darkness was also prominently featured on ZST's booth banner, hopefully that's an indicator that they're not calling it quits with the license after this wave of figures.
 
A company called Thrilljoy has the Army of Darkness license, and will be releasing two limited edition MegaCon 2026 figures as part of their PIX! blind box line: Ash Williams (HERO) and Deadite. Ash is limited to 6666 pieces, but I'm not sure of the Deadite's number. If these give you major Funko POP vibes, that's because the former Funko CEO started Thrilljoy after leaving Funko in 2024, so it's a relatively new company.

EDIT: I've been informed by someone much more well-versed in Thrilljoy's PIX! figures that the figure will have a wider release (on their website) AFTER MegaCon, about one to two weeks after the convention.
640397508_18310808152284643_933587995822775910_n.jpg640397508_18310808152284643_933587995822775910_n222.jpg
 
A company called Thrilljoy has the Army of Darkness license, and will be releasing two limited edition MegaCon 2026 figures as part of their PIX! blind box line: Ash Williams (HERO) and Deadite. Ash is limited to 6666 pieces, but I'm not sure of the Deadite's number. If these give you major Funko POP vibes, that's because the former Funko CEO started Thrilljoy after leaving Funko in 2024, so it's a relatively new company.
Official images of Thrilljoy's Army of Darkness PIX! figures. The figures come packaged in a slipcase "blind box", so you don't know which figure you're getting until you open it (see picture 1 below).
cEJzUFT.png

According to official promotional release, "Each PIX! boasts laser-printed certificate of authenticity, sculpted wax seal, and high-end matte collector box." (see pictures 2 and 3) All this for $20 USD (which isn't terrible, I suppose).
j92V5os.png
aS92Awa.png

As previously mentioned, you have a higher chance of getting an Ash than you will the Deadite, as the Deadite only has a 1 in 6 chance (or 1.31%) of being inside the blind box.
 
I think these look better than the classic Funko Pops because they have this 1930s Disney animation feel to them (which is a fun contrast especially for horror figures like Ash) but it's still not interesting enough for me to ever buy one of these.
 
Apparently the ToT AOD figures have already sold out! The website doesn't even give you the option to pre-order them anymore! Good thing I placed my order when I did...
 
Official images of Thrilljoy's Army of Darkness PIX! figures. The figures come packaged in a slipcase "blind box", so you don't know which figure you're getting until you open it (see picture 1 below).
cEJzUFT.png

According to official promotional release, "Each PIX! boasts laser-printed certificate of authenticity, sculpted wax seal, and high-end matte collector box." (see pictures 2 and 3) All this for $20 USD (which isn't terrible, I suppose).
j92V5os.png
aS92Awa.png

As previously mentioned, you have a higher chance of getting an Ash than you will the Deadite, as the Deadite only has a 1 in 6 chance (or 1.31%) of being inside the blind box.
These guys are now on sale at Hot Topic stores as of TODAY! I went to my local Hot Topic about an hour after they opened and they were already down to one AOD box (I inquired about getting another, but they said everything they had was out, and the AOD ones were flying off the shelf!). I got an Ash (not that I really wanted the Deadite). He's a tad bit paler in skin tone than the official image, but still looks pretty good!
 
According to this Instagram post, Zombie Sailor's Army of Darkness Series 2 figures are now available in select brick and mortar shops, which mean they'll be shipping to YOU (well, provided you ordered them) in the very near future!
 
Hello,

I've just received those bad boys (with 30 € custom taxes ) !

They're exactly like the prototypes, the Evil Ash figure is incredbly detailed, I'm more reserved with the headsculpt of the Groovy Ash (it's a little too cartoony and the Bruce likeness is a little bit off, specially in comparison with the first Ash from Zombie Sailor Toys).

I'm planning on opening them as soon ;)


IMG-20260420-190313.jpg
 
Just a little PSA... if any of you have the original series of NECA Evil Dead 2 figures still in the box... I HIGHLY recommend you keep them that way. Just saw an original Hero Ash figure in box at a local comic shop for $75 and it made me really regret taking mine out all those years ago.
 
Top Bottom