The Random Evil Dead Related Merch & Prop Replicas Thread

The same style of boots worn by Bruce Campbell for Evil Dead 2. Unfortunately these are a size 6 but it's interesting to see them if only for research reasons.

 
Australian collectable company Jack of The Dust is doing an officially licensed Evil Dead 2 Ash bust statue thing (in both human and Deadite). $900 USD. No pictures yet, but this TikTok shows off the mold making process for what I assume is the normal version:
 
Trick or Treat Studios (the company behind the Evil Dead 2 full-sized Necronomicon and Kandarian Dagger replicas, as well as the Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead mask line) now have the Army of Darkness license, and have announced a series of four masks for 2025: Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Witch, and Deadite Footsolider. No specific release date yet, but AOD now has a page on their website, so check back soon!
yhLYQJO.jpeg
 
Australian collectable company Jack of The Dust is doing an officially licensed Evil Dead 2 Ash bust statue thing (in both human and Deadite). $900 USD. No pictures yet, but this TikTok shows off the mold making process for what I assume is the normal version:

Sales for the statue go live on January 25th (Australia time). Here's the painted product!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DyD
Trick or Treat Studios (the company behind the Evil Dead 2 full-sized Necronomicon and Kandarian Dagger replicas, as well as the Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead mask line) now have the Army of Darkness license, and have announced a series of four masks for 2025: Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Witch, and Deadite Footsolider. No specific release date yet, but AOD now has a page on their website, so check back soon!
yhLYQJO.jpeg
Pictures from the sculptor of the Deadite mask.
V8ucRVX.jpeg
72HzhrQ.jpeg
LVMeHka.jpeg
 
Trick or Treat Studios (the company behind the Evil Dead 2 full-sized Necronomicon and Kandarian Dagger replicas, as well as the Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead mask line) now have the Army of Darkness license, and have announced a series of four masks for 2025: Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Witch, and Deadite Footsolider. No specific release date yet, but AOD now has a page on their website, so check back soon!
yhLYQJO.jpeg
That Ash sculpt's terrible and so's his paint job. Pit which and Deadite Footsoldier or OK though. Evil Ash looks like he's got jaundice.
 
Trick or Treat Studios (the company behind the Evil Dead 2 full-sized Necronomicon and Kandarian Dagger replicas, as well as the Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead mask line) now have the Army of Darkness license, and have announced a series of four masks for 2025: Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Witch, and Deadite Footsolider. No specific release date yet, but AOD now has a page on their website, so check back soon!
yhLYQJO.jpeg
Somebody on Instagram got an up-close look at Ash and Evil Ash.
t2S3DRh.jpeg
jQ2GB7a.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Nothing amazing but it's an Evil Dead 2 square throw pillow with nice Graham Humphrey's style lurid colours ..

 
Nothing amazing but it's an Evil Dead 2 square throw pillow with nice Graham Humphrey's style lurid colours ..

Stolen artwork from an official Cavity Colors shirt:
RyVmVN5.jpeg
 
I keep thinking whether I should get the Book of the Dead prop or not.

It looks great, but it really bums me out how few pages it has. I saw some tutorials on YouTube that show how to make the pages look more aged up and also gain volume so that the book looks thicker than it actually is, but I don't know. I wish they'd made a version that has more pages.

Does anybody here have it?
 
I keep thinking whether I should get the Book of the Dead prop or not.

It looks great, but it really bums me out how few pages it has. I saw some tutorials on YouTube that show how to make the pages look more aged up and also gain volume so that the book looks thicker than it actually is, but I don't know. I wish they'd made a version that has more pages.

Does anybody here have it?
I do. While I agree that the pages to look a little bit too clean, my own personal problem with it is that it stinks. Like, I cannot display mine because it smells awful (not like rotting flesh, more like stinky rubber). I think I've only taken it out of the box twice in the span of the almost one year I've owned it.

As for the page count, I mean, it has all the ones that are supposed to be in there... but it would have been nice to have the lost pages ("Hero From The Sky", the time vortex, ect.) in there, but I understand their absence for accurately reasons.
 
I do. While I agree that the pages to look a little bit too clean, my own personal problem with it is that it stinks. Like, I cannot display mine because it smells awful (not like rotting flesh, more like stinky rubber). I think I've only taken it out of the box twice in the span of the almost one year I've owned it.

As for the page count, I mean, it has all the ones that are supposed to be in there... but it would have been nice to have the lost pages ("Hero From The Sky", the time vortex, ect.) in there, but I understand their absence for accurately reasons.
So you think it's not worth it?
 
So you think it's not worth it?
It's absolutely worth it. Of course people are going to nit-pick the little things about it, but it's one of the best replicas we've ever had. I don't regret buying it.
 
Here's the tutorial. Basically my main worry is that I'll pay 100 bucks for the replica and then by trying to make it look better, I'll only make it worse.
I've fake aged paper before although I've never used wood stain or shoe polish.

I'd agree with the people he mentions who swear by using diluted coffee or tea instead. That's far more controllable.

His paper crinkling advice is perfect as his his spine rolling technique.

I've also always used a regular cold air fan as he has.

Don't forget it's 2000 years old so it has to look crappy, even if some of that is unintentional.

Go for it.
 
Middle of Beyond (you know, that company that does the insanely expensive official ED2 apparel line?) has unleashed... the officially licensed Evil Dead 2 coffee.
o8SiPLl.jpeg
zXhL9ie.jpeg

Over the Top Coffee’s EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN COFFEE is a Premium Blend of Central American and African beans. It serves as a portal from the underworld of slumber and, coupled with the incantation “Caffeine Barada Nikto,” summons life within any soul.

This rotating blend is seasonally selected with an emphasis on balance and fruit.
Currently, it is a medium/light roast of whole bean coffee consisting of Zongolica, Mexico (washed process) and Nyamasheke, Rwanda (natural process).
Flavor Notes: Strawberry, Key Lime, Marmalade
This is not a joke, this is real. And to celebrate this franchise first, they also have an exclusive t-shirt that has a little mug Ash and the cabin.
OBsV8Fh.jpeg
UmF9bSN.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom